Google Chrome

0 Comments »
When I reformatted my PC, I have since abandoned Mozilla Firefox and switched to Google Chrome. I like it a lot more. More screen space! That would be most people's number one reason. But behind the fact that you can see about two lines more of your favorite blog, there are a lot of technical innovations that Chrome presents. I do have a problem though when I have more than 10 tabs open - I am using a fairly slow computer though (Pentium Centrino/M 1.6GHz processor with just 512Mb RAM and 40Gb hard disk - not even enough for 'temporary memory' that Windows sometimes needs). But I guess it is not Chrome's problem, it is my problem when I have more than 10 tabs open. Hello ADHDness. Actually, I would think Firefox would present the same problem. But Internet Explorer sucks the most in this department.

Anyway, try Google Chrome out yourself!
12:01 AM

0 Responses to "Google Chrome"

Post a Comment